What does a Chief Medical Officer (CMO) do?

As a CMO, one is responsible for bringing together the medical staff and administration.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

How to Get Generic Drugs You Need
How to Get Generic Drugs You Need
“It was just on the tip of my tongue. What was it?” If you’re taking medication, chances are the answer to your questions is, “A generic drug.” About...
What bank account information should I organize before I die?
EverplansEverplans
It is important to organize your bank account information before you die. The types of bank accounts...
What I Love About Nursing
What I Love About NursingWhat I Love About NursingWhat I Love About NursingWhat I Love About Nursing
In honor of Nurses' Week, check out these nurses from Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI), and learn about what drives their passion to care for othe...
What Kind of Impact is Social Media Having on Healthcare?