What bank account information should I organize before I die?

It is important to organize your bank account information before you die. The types of bank accounts you may need to include are:
  • Checking accounts
  • Savings accounts
  • Money market accounts
  • Certificates of deposit (CDs)
  • Debit cards
The information you may need to gather for each account includes:
  • Name of bank
  • Account number
  • PIN number
  • Login and password information for online account management

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

4 Smart Steps to Prevent Weekend Medical Mistakes
The eagle flies on Friday declared T-Bone Walker in the 1947 hit tune "Stormy Monday." That blues-y phrase means Friday equals payday—and that equals ...
What investment information should I organize before I die?
EverplansEverplans
It is important to organize your investment portfolio information before you die. The types of inves...
What I Love About Nursing
What I Love About NursingWhat I Love About NursingWhat I Love About NursingWhat I Love About Nursing
In honor of Nurses' Week, check out these nurses from Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI), and learn about what drives their passion to care for othe...
Is Social Media Really a Good Place for Patients to Get Health Information?