What should I be aware of regarding religious aspects of a funeral home?

When visiting a funeral home, be aware of the following regarding its religious and cultural considerations:
  • Does the funeral director understand your religious or cultural needs?
  • Has the funeral home ever made a funeral according to your religious or cultural customs?
  • Can the funeral home provide the products and services necessary for a traditional funeral according to your beliefs? If the funeral home does not carry any of the products you might need, are they willing to obtain them or have you bring them in from an outside vendor?

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

The Major Health Risk You Take Every Day
Most people think smoking is the worst thing they can possibly do for their health. But in reality, perhaps the worst thing of all is something most o...
When should I see a specialist versus a family physician?
For a majority of medical conditions, people can be diagnosed and treated by a family physician. If ...
Am I Normal? 6 Body Issues Explained
Am I Normal? 6 Body Issues ExplainedAm I Normal? 6 Body Issues ExplainedAm I Normal? 6 Body Issues ExplainedAm I Normal? 6 Body Issues Explained
If you’ve gained a little weight or your hair is a bit thinner, check out some common problems and what they may mean for your health.
What Does mHealth Mean?
What Does mHealth Mean?