What services do community pharmacies offer?

Angela Green, PharmD
Ambulatory Care Specialist

Community pharmacies offer vaccinations and medication management, and some are offering testing for various diseases, such as diabetes, high cholesterol and certain infections, like strep throat.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

More Dangerous Epidemics in America Than Ebola
If the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention confirmed that over 33,000 American citizens would die from Ebola in 2015, it ...
What is regionalization of healthcare?
The Society of Thoracic SurgeonsThe Society of Thoracic Surgeons
Regionalization of healthcare is the shifting of care to designated centers within a certain system ...
Am I Normal? 6 Body Issues Explained
Am I Normal? 6 Body Issues ExplainedAm I Normal? 6 Body Issues ExplainedAm I Normal? 6 Body Issues ExplainedAm I Normal? 6 Body Issues Explained
If you’ve gained a little weight or your hair is a bit thinner, check out some common problems and what they may mean for your health.
How Has Healthcare Marketing Changed in the Last Decade?