What questions will applicants for prescription assistance have to answer?

You should be prepared to provide the following information about the patient:

Age
State of residence and ZIP code
Estimated gross annual household income
Number of people living in household
Brand name of prescription medicines they are currently taking or have been prescribed
Type of health insurance and/or prescription coverage (if applicable)

Your responses to these questions are completely confidential.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

A Nurse's Perspective: The 3 Most Awesome Healthcare Tips
As the head nurse at a level 2 trauma center, I listen and communicate with empathy to help my patients to survive, heal and go home healthier. But I’...
Is there a fee to talk with someone on the pastoral care staff?
Deb CordesDeb Cordes
There is no fee to talk with someone on the pastoral care staff. The pastoral care staff is employed...
What I Love About Nursing
What I Love About NursingWhat I Love About NursingWhat I Love About NursingWhat I Love About Nursing
In honor of Nurses' Week, check out these nurses from Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI), and learn about what drives their passion to care for othe...
Where Do You Think Health Technology Will Be in the Next Five Years?