Can I join a drug assistance program and have a Medicare discount card?

Yes, it is possible to belong to more than one program.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

Choosing a New Doctor? 5 Questions You Must Ask
My patient came in with wrist pain. She had fallen and seen a general orthopedic surgeon in her small town, who did an x-ray and saw no fracture. Stil...
What are biologicals?
Biological pertains to biology or to life and living things. In medicine, it refers to a substance m...
Am I Normal? 6 Body Issues Explained
Am I Normal? 6 Body Issues ExplainedAm I Normal? 6 Body Issues ExplainedAm I Normal? 6 Body Issues ExplainedAm I Normal? 6 Body Issues Explained
If you’ve gained a little weight or your hair is a bit thinner, check out some common problems and what they may mean for your health. Ever wake up an...
Is the Healthcare System Becoming More Transparent?