How can I reach someone at PPARx prescription assistance program?

Goldina Erowele
Caregiving

You can reach the Partnership for Prescription Assistance at 1-888-4PPA-NOW (1-888-477-2669). The call center is open: Monday – Friday from 9:00am - 5:00pm EST. You can also email them by filling out a form via this link. http://www.pparx.org/en/about_us/contact_us.

You can reach the PPARx prescription assistance program by calling this toll-free number: 888-477-2669.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

How to Get Generic Drugs You Need
How to Get Generic Drugs You Need
“It was just on the tip of my tongue. What was it?” If you’re taking medication, chances are the answer to your questions is, “A generic drug.” About...
When is urgent care best?
CareNowCareNow
A primary care relationship offers just that, a relationship. But the real value is monitoring healt...
What I Love About Nursing
What I Love About NursingWhat I Love About NursingWhat I Love About NursingWhat I Love About Nursing
In honor of Nurses' Week, check out these nurses from Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI), and learn about what drives their passion to care for othe...
What Global Health Issues Keep You Up at Night?