What is the Partnership for Prescription Assistance?

There are many excellent medicines that can help people live healthier lives. At the same time, many Americans are uninsured and have trouble getting the medicines they need. America’s pharmaceutical research companies want to help.

We want everyone who needs medicines to be able to get it. That’s why you can get help through the Partnership for Prescription Assistance (PPA):
The PPA is a single point of access to more than 475 public and private patient assistance programs, including 180 programs offered by pharmaceutical companies. More than 2,500 brand-name and generic prescription medicines are available through the participating programs —many for free or nearly free. To learn more, call 1-888-4PPA-NOW.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

Planning Ahead for Your Health
Planning Ahead for Your Health
Are you not very strong-minded when it comes to handling your healthcare needs? Or perhaps you just don’t know what you want in the event of an emerge...
What tax return information should I organize before I die?
EverplansEverplans
It is important to organize your tax return information before you die. The information to gather fo...
How Will We Manage All the Patient Data That Is Being Created By Sensors and Electronic Medical Records?
How Will the Doctor's Role Change in Future Healthcare?