What is the most powerful pill in my medicine cabinet?

Dr. Oz reveals the most powerful pill in the medicine cabinet. Find out what it is in this video.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

5 Things Your Nurse Wants You to Know
5 Things Your Nurse Wants You to Know
I consider myself lucky to be one of the 3.1 million registered nurses (RN) in the US, an amazing profession full of passionate, kind, brilliant women...
What bank account information should I organize before I die?
EverplansEverplans
It is important to organize your bank account information before you die. The types of bank accounts...
What I Love About Nursing
What I Love About NursingWhat I Love About NursingWhat I Love About NursingWhat I Love About Nursing
In honor of Nurses' Week, check out these nurses from Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI), and learn about what drives their passion to care for othe...
What Does mHealth Mean?
What Does mHealth Mean?