Is knowing the effects of my medications important?

Yes. Some medications can radically alter the response your body has to exercise. Always consult the professional who is prescribing any medication you are taking before starting your exercise program.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

What does it mean to have a medical home?
Greenville Health SystemGreenville Health System
Having access to care when needed acutely is very important. “Having a medical home” very simply mea...
What documents should I prepare after the death of a loved one?
Michael E. Hirsch, MDMichael E. Hirsch, MD
Within days and months of your loss, you'll need to gather many documents and make financial dec...
How can health information technology (health IT) reduce paperwork?
ONC Consumer eHealth & Blue ButtonONC Consumer eHealth & Blue Button
One benefit of health information technology (health IT) is reduced paperwork. As a patient, you hav...
Is the Doctor Patient Relationship Broken?