Is mainstream medicine too far removed from nature?

Andrew Weil
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Mainstream medicine is not usually associated with the powers of nature. In this video, Dr. Weil discusses his belief that healing is rooted in nature and why that belief did not come from his formal medical education.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

4 Reasons to See Your Doctor Now
4 Reasons to See Your Doctor Now
You may have heard a lot lately about why you can skip certain visits to your doctor. Some groups say women don’t need a mammogram every year, and for...
Is there a fee to talk with someone on the pastoral care staff?
Deb CordesDeb Cordes
There is no fee to talk with someone on the pastoral care staff. The pastoral care staff is employed...
What I Love About Nursing
What I Love About NursingWhat I Love About NursingWhat I Love About NursingWhat I Love About Nursing
In honor of Nurses' Week, check out these nurses from Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI), and learn about what drives their passion to care for othe...
Are Patients Too Willing to Share Information Over Social Media?