How can laboratory compliance for a medical condition be monitored?

Philip Lisagor, MD
Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular)
Laboratory compliance for a medical condition can be monitored. Lab orders can be stored in the "cloud" online, and reminders about time, place and diet can be sent to you as text messages, voice mails or email. Failure to appear at the lab can be noted and a follow up call from the medical office or the laboratory can be made.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

How to Protect Your Family From Whooping Cough
The Whooping Crane is an endangered species—about 400 of these noisy, five-foot tall birds are left in North America. If only whooping cough—that’s pe...
Should I make a list of the estate planning professionals who helped me?
EverplansEverplans
Before you die, gather the names and contact information of all the estate planning professionals wh...
What I Love About Nursing
What I Love About NursingWhat I Love About NursingWhat I Love About NursingWhat I Love About Nursing
In honor of Nurses' Week, check out these nurses from Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI), and learn about what drives their passion to care for othe...
How Does Knowing the Genetic Makeup of a Virus or Bacteria Help With Treatment?