How has the Internet changed the medical profession?

Andrew Weil
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

The Internet offers instant access to credible (and not so credible) health information. In this video, Dr. Weil explains how the Internet has leveled the playing field between doctors and patients.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

More Dangerous Epidemics in America Than Ebola
If the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention confirmed that over 33,000 American citizens would die from Ebola in 2015, it would be horrendous, b...
What is a hospitalist?
Dr. Umang Patel, DODr. Umang Patel, DO
A hospitalist is a physician who specializes in taking care of people in an acute hospital setting. ...
What I Love About Nursing
What I Love About NursingWhat I Love About NursingWhat I Love About NursingWhat I Love About Nursing
In honor of Nurses' Week, check out these nurses from Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI), and learn about what drives their passion to care for othe...
What Does the Future Look Like for the U.S. Healthcare System?