How do hospitalists work with specialists and other doctors?

Hospitalists ask other specialists for consults, support in the emergency room, and more.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

4 Reasons to See Your Doctor Now
4 Reasons to See Your Doctor Now
You may have heard a lot lately about why you can skip certain visits to your doctor. Some groups say women don’t need a mammogram every year, and for...
What insurance policy information should I organize before I die?
EverplansEverplans
It is important to organize your insurance policy information before you die. The types of insurance...
Am I Normal? 6 Body Issues Explained
Am I Normal? 6 Body Issues ExplainedAm I Normal? 6 Body Issues ExplainedAm I Normal? 6 Body Issues ExplainedAm I Normal? 6 Body Issues Explained
If you’ve gained a little weight or your hair is a bit thinner, check out some common problems and what they may mean for your health.
How Can Research Benefit Issues Related to Attention, Concentration and Memory?