How does a hospitalist learn about my medical history?

Hospitalists get medical information in different ways, including paper and electronic records, but the main source is the patient.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

5 Things Your Nurse Wants You to Know
5 Things Your Nurse Wants You to Know
I consider myself lucky to be one of the 3.1 million registered nurses (RN) in the US, an amazing profession full of passionate, kind, brilliant women...
What is a physician assistant?
Columbia University Department of SurgeryColumbia University Department of Surgery
A physician assistant (PA) is a health professional who practices medicine with the supervision of a...
What I Love About Nursing
What I Love About NursingWhat I Love About NursingWhat I Love About NursingWhat I Love About Nursing
In honor of Nurses' Week, check out these nurses from Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI), and learn about what drives their passion to care for othe...
Have We Become Too Reliant on Technology?