How will the healthcare industry handle aging baby boomers?

Andrew Weil
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
The aging baby boom generation could heavily impact our healthcare structure. In this video, Dr. Weil talks about the importance of using integrative medicine to treat this large population.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

The #1 Way to be a Better Patient
The #1 Way to be a Better Patient
Have you ever walked out of the doctor’s office and immediately forgotten what the doc told you? Don’t worry, you’re not alone: According to research...
What are the most common reasons adults are hospitalized?
MountainView HospitalMountainView Hospital
Heart, lung, and gastrointestinal problems are some of the most common causes for adult trips to the...
What I Love About Nursing
What I Love About NursingWhat I Love About NursingWhat I Love About NursingWhat I Love About Nursing
In honor of Nurses' Week, check out these nurses from Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI), and learn about what drives their passion to care for othe...
How Are Smartphones Helping Rural Healthcare?