How should I follow up with my doctor after a hospital stay?

After a hospital stay you should call your doctor to make an appointment and let the front office know that you need to follow up after being hospitalized. You should call your doctor's office on the day you are released from the hospital, or as soon as possible if you are released over a weekend.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

How do I choose an orthopedic surgeon?
JFK Medical Center - HCA East FloridaJFK Medical Center - HCA East Florida
Choose an orthopedic surgeon who is board certified and who specializes in the area of expertise tha...
How will the healthcare industry handle aging baby boomers?
Andrew WeilAndrew Weil
The aging baby boom generation could heavily impact our healthcare structure. In this video, Dr. Wei...
Are There Particular Health and Medical Technologies That Excite You?
How Do You Teach Health Literacy?
How Do You Teach Health Literacy?