How can I find a municipal cemetery?

To find a municipal cemetery in your area, you can contact your local town clerk or city hall. Municipal cemeteries are non-profit cemeteries that are run by the city or county. They exist in many American cities; however depending on the size of the municipality, the cemetery may be full, sold out or dedicated to the burial of residents who die destitute. 

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

5 Things Your Nurse Wants You to Know
5 Things Your Nurse Wants You to Know
I consider myself lucky to be one of the 3.1 million registered nurses (RN) in the US, an amazing profession full of passionate, kind, brilliant women...
What are the benefits of having a family doctor?
HCA VirginiaHCA Virginia
Family doctors, or primary care providers, specialize in both sick care and well care. When you are ...
What I Love About Nursing
What I Love About NursingWhat I Love About NursingWhat I Love About NursingWhat I Love About Nursing
In honor of Nurses' Week, check out these nurses from Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI), and learn about what drives their passion to care for othe...
How Is Health Technology Benefitting Patients?