How can I arrange to talk to my pharmacist about my medication?

To talk to your pharmacist about a medication you're taking, call or visit the drugstore and ask to speak to the pharmacist (who is generally not the person at the pharmacy register). Many pharmacies have private counseling areas where you can speak one-on-one with your pharmacist without interruption.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

Medications and Mosquitoes: The Latest Developments
Q: Congress passed a Right-to-Try bill, which means that people who are terminally ill can try new drugs without FDA approval. That’s a good thing, ri...
What are the top health risks for redheads?
HCA VirginiaHCA Virginia
The following are some of the top health risks for redheads: Melanoma: Red hair and fair skin is ...
10 Things Nurses Wish Their Patients Knew
10 Things Nurses Wish Their Patients Knew10 Things Nurses Wish Their Patients Knew10 Things Nurses Wish Their Patients Knew10 Things Nurses Wish Their Patients Knew
Be honest, speak up and don't forget to stop in and say hello
How Is Personalized Medicine Impacted by Digital Health?