How can I arrange to talk to my pharmacist about my medication?

To talk to your pharmacist about a medication you're taking, call or visit the drugstore and ask to speak to the pharmacist (who is generally not the person at the pharmacy register). Many pharmacies have private counseling areas where you can speak one-on-one with your pharmacist without interruption.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

What are the top health risks for redheads?
HCA VirginiaHCA Virginia
The following are some of the top health risks for redheads: Melanoma: Red hair and fair skin is ...
How can my attitude help me cope with my chronic disease?
Researchers found that the attitude people hold toward their chronic disease reflects how they manag...
How can a social worker help me if I'm having MCSD surgery?
Andrew J. Boyle, MDAndrew J. Boyle, MD
A social worker is an important member of your health care team when having mechanical circulatory...
Which Healthcare Technologies Have the Greatest Potential?