What if I am eligible for more than one assistance program?

A patient who may be eligible for one or more programs can use the information provided to contact the relevant program sponsors, and in many cases, he can fill out the relevant application forms online and then print out nearly completed forms. A patient must add or attach the required information and bring it to his doctor's office. Healthcare providers must sign the form and include the specific prescription information or simply attach the actual prescription. Either the patient or doctor sends the necessary forms to the organization sponsoring the specific program.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

4 Reasons to See Your Doctor Now
4 Reasons to See Your Doctor Now
You may have heard a lot lately about why you can skip certain visits to your doctor. Some groups say women don’t need a mammogram every year, and for...
Can people with PICC lines still maintain active lifestyles?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
People with a peripherally inserted central catheter (PICC) line are able to do most of the things t...
What I Love About Nursing
What I Love About NursingWhat I Love About NursingWhat I Love About NursingWhat I Love About Nursing
In honor of Nurses' Week, check out these nurses from Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI), and learn about what drives their passion to care for othe...
The Dark Side of CT Scans
The Dark Side of CT Scans