Why do I need a contract for a home healthcare professional?

Shelley Webb
Nursing
Even if the home healthcare professional you select comes highly recommended and you and your family really hit it off with them, make sure to remain professional. This includes having them sign a contract that outlines your expectations, their duties, as well as boundaries. You can then refer back to the contract should a situation arise in the future. Often Home Health Agencies prepare the contracts themselves. Be sure to read them carefully and add anything that you wish to be included.

Continue Learning about Healthcare Basics

More Dangerous Epidemics in America Than Ebola
If the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention confirmed that over 33,000 American citizens would die from Ebola in 2015, it would be horrendous, b...
What does progressive disease mean?
MediGuardMediGuard
Progressive means the symptoms worsen with time. COPD, or Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, is ...
Am I Normal? 6 Body Issues Explained
Am I Normal? 6 Body Issues ExplainedAm I Normal? 6 Body Issues ExplainedAm I Normal? 6 Body Issues ExplainedAm I Normal? 6 Body Issues Explained
If you’ve gained a little weight or your hair is a bit thinner, check out some common problems and what they may mean for your health.
How Do We Improve Our Overall Health in the U.S.?