What apps can help me know when I'm ovulating?

DuoFertility is a little wireless device that takes all the guesswork out of conception. Worn under the arm, it measures body temperature and other signals 20,000 times a day. That data is then sent via computer to the company’s center in Cambridge, England. DuoFertility can tell you up to six days in advance when you will be ovulating and at your peak for conceiving. Over 900 babies have been hatched to happy couples since the device’s debut.

Continue Learning about Health Trackers

4 Ways to Get Healthy with Your Smartphone
Anyone can download a fitness or health app onto his or her smartphone--it's how you use it that matters. Here are 5 ways to get the most from your hi...
What apps can help me once my baby is born?
WLSA (Wireless-Life Sciences Alliance)WLSA (Wireless-Life Sciences Alliance)
There are a few apps that can help new moms cope with the demands of a new baby: Baby Bundle does...
What are some mobile apps that can help me stay healthy?
Dr. Talal N. Khan, MDDr. Talal N. Khan, MD
Downloading a mobile app can help you stay healthy and keep you on track with your workouts. You don...
9 Great High-Tech Health Gadgets
9 Great High-Tech Health Gadgets9 Great High-Tech Health Gadgets9 Great High-Tech Health Gadgets9 Great High-Tech Health Gadgets