What apps can help me know when I'm ovulating?

DuoFertility is a little wireless device that takes all the guesswork out of conception. Worn under the arm, it measures body temperature and other signals 20,000 times a day. That data is then sent via computer to the company’s center in Cambridge, England. DuoFertility can tell you up to six days in advance when you will be ovulating and at your peak for conceiving. Over 900 babies have been hatched to happy couples since the device’s debut.

Continue Learning about Health Trackers

Be Apprehensive About Heart Health Apps
Be Apprehensive About Heart Health Apps
We know you wouldn’t buy the Brooklyn Bridge—although many folks have believed they did! Around 1900 con man, George C. Parker sold it over and over (...
Are there any health risks to using a sleep tracker?
Dr. Michael Breus, PhDDr. Michael Breus, PhD
There aren't any real health risks associated with using a sleep tracker, but the amount of data cap...
What is idiopathic short stature (ISS)?
Yung-Ping Chin, MDYung-Ping Chin, MD
Idiopathic short stature describes a category of children with severe short stature and poor growth ...
8 Health Habits You Should Track
8 Health Habits You Should Track8 Health Habits You Should Track8 Health Habits You Should Track8 Health Habits You Should Track
Learn key ways trackers, apps and wearables can boost your health.