Headache Treatment Secrets
Migraines and other types of headaches don't have to put you on the sidelines. Learn what to watch for, and what to do, and you'll be ready to stop a headache before it stops you.
Is It a Headache or a Stroke?Find Out
AskMDGet personalized advice for managing your migraines
3 times more
That's how much more common migrainesare in women than in men
The Mount Sinai Medical Center
Mark Green, MD
The Mount Sinai Health System
What's the difference between migraines and headaches?
Headache characteristics can include dull, constant, usually non-throbbing pain in the forehead, nasal area, cheek, eyes, and sometimes the top of the head . . .
- Q What can I do if I'm suffering from medication-induced headaches?
- Q What's the difference between a sinus headache and a regular headache?
- Q What is the difference between primary and secondary headaches?
- Q What should I tell my doctor about my headaches?
- Q When should I see a doctor about my headaches?
- Q What is the difference between migraine and tension headaches?
- Q What is a post-traumatic headache?
- Q What is a benign orgasmic headache?
- Q What is a thunderclap headache?
- Q What is an ice-pick headache?
Recent Headache Articles
No matter what kind of headache plagues you, stay pain-free with these headache management tools.
Natural Headache Remedies That Work Lightning Strikes Forecast Migraine Pain An Untreated Migraine Now Could Mean Chronic Migraines Later Migraine Headache Relief Comes at a Cost See All Articles