Why should I see a neurologist for my migraines?

Seeing a neurologist can help rule out an infection, aneurysm or brain tumor. In this video, Mark Green, MD, director of the Center for Headache and Pain Medicine at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine, explains other benefits, too.

Continue Learning about Headache

An Untreated Migraine Now Could Mean Chronic Migraines Later
Ignoring migraine pain with the hopes that it’ll just go away could lead to even more migraines later, according to a study. Researchers looked at da...
What is a benign orgasmic headache?
Dr. James D. Hudson, MDDr. James D. Hudson, MD
Rebound headaches are headaches that occur in people who overuse acute medication for any type of he...
What Your Headache Is Telling You
What Your Headache Is Telling YouWhat Your Headache Is Telling YouWhat Your Headache Is Telling YouWhat Your Headache Is Telling You
Chocolate, wine or sex could be to blame for your headaches.
Is Migraine Linked to Other Conditions?
Is Migraine Linked to Other Conditions?