What can I do to relieve midday stress headaches?

Engaging in stress-relieving activities such as stretching, deep breathing or a midday walk may help relieve midday stress headaches. Staying well hydrated and well rested may also help. You should also make sure that your workspace is set up to promote good posture and comfortable positioning.

When the stresses of the day bring on a noontime headache, relief can be as close as your spice rack. In this video, Dr. Oz shows you the three spices that can help ease your throbbing head.

Continue Learning about Headache

Self-Help for Headaches
Self-Help for Headaches
Next time you get a nagging headache, try a little fingertip therapy. You might feel better more quickly. Your temporalis muscle: With your index a...
Why do I get headaches after working out in the sun?
Steven A. Meyers, MDSteven A. Meyers, MD
Avoiding dehydration is very important under these circumstances. It is good to stay hydrated wi...
8 Surprising Migraine Triggers
8 Surprising Migraine Triggers8 Surprising Migraine Triggers8 Surprising Migraine Triggers8 Surprising Migraine Triggers
See if you recognize any of these unusual triggers.
Is Migraine Linked to Other Conditions?
Is Migraine Linked to Other Conditions?