What can I do to relieve midday stress headaches?

Engaging in stress-relieving activities such as stretching, deep breathing or a midday walk may help relieve midday stress headaches. Staying well hydrated and well rested may also help. You should also make sure that your workspace is set up to promote good posture and comfortable positioning.

Continue Learning about Headache

When should I see a doctor about my headaches?
You have a headache emergency and should see your doctor or go to the emergency room immediately if ...
What are the different types of headaches?
Headaches can come in lots of forms, and knowing which kind you have will help you stop it and preve...
What is the difference between primary and secondary headaches?
For primary headaches, the headache pain itself is the illness. Primary headaches include these ...
Do Patients and Physicians Need to Be in Close Touch Over Migraine Medication?