What are some natural ways to relieve an afternoon headache?

One solution for noontime headaches is to de-stress by adding spices to your lunch. Try each of these throughout the week:
  • Ginger helps reduce inflammation.
  • Turmeric is also an anti-inflammatory.
  • Red pepper flakes contain capsaicin, a natural pain reliever.

This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Headache

The Stigma of Migraine: It's Real
The Stigma of Migraine: It's Real
If you're one of the 30 million Americans who suffer from migraines, you know that your pain is real and oftentimes disabling. Even worse, others may ...
Why People Who Experience Migraines Should Check the Weather
Lightning could trigger migraine headaches in some sufferers, according to a small study published in the journal Cephalalgia. After comparing headac...
How should I track my headache patterns?
Dr. Dawn MarcusDr. Dawn Marcus
The best way to learn more about your headache threshold is to keep a headache diary. This will ...
What Types of Medication Might be Prescribed for Migraine?