Migraine is the most common significant type of headache and is, by nature, recurring. To minimize recurrences, try to manage your triggers to the best of your ability, which can be quite helpful. If your attacks are frequent, your doctor can prescribe preventive medications which you will have to take daily.
- Q How effective is stress management in preventing headaches?
- Q Can preventative drugs block headaches?
- Q How can women prevent headaches?
- Q Can strengthening your neck muscles prevent headaches?
- Q Can exercise help prevent headaches?
- Q How can I prevent stress headaches?