Migraine is the most common significant type of headache and is, by nature, recurring. To minimize recurrences, try to manage your triggers to the best of your ability, which can be quite helpful. If your attacks are frequent, your doctor can prescribe preventive medications which you will have to take daily.
- Q What is preventive treatment for headaches?
- Q How can women prevent headaches?
- Q What can my daughter do to reduce headaches during periods?
- Q What diet changes can I make to help prevent headaches?
- Q Can strengthening your neck muscles prevent headaches?
- Q What vitamins, minerals, and supplements can help prevent headaches?