Migraine is the most common significant type of headache and is, by nature, recurring. To minimize recurrences, try to manage your triggers to the best of your ability, which can be quite helpful. If your attacks are frequent, your doctor can prescribe preventive medications which you will have to take daily.
- Q How can women prevent headaches?
- Q Can preventative drugs block headaches?
- Q How effective is relaxation for preventing headaches?
- Q What stretches can I do to prevent headaches?
- Q What can my daughter do to reduce headaches during periods?
- Q What is the best way to prevent a headache?