Migraine is the most common significant type of headache and is, by nature, recurring. To minimize recurrences, try to manage your triggers to the best of your ability, which can be quite helpful. If your attacks are frequent, your doctor can prescribe preventive medications which you will have to take daily.
- Q What diet changes can I make to help prevent headaches?
- Q What vitamins, minerals, and supplements can help prevent headaches?
- Q How can I prevent stress headaches?
- Q Can preventative drugs block headaches?
- Q How effective is stress management in preventing headaches?
- Q What can my daughter do to reduce headaches during periods?