How can I help my child who has migraines?

Recognizing migraines is the most important step. The good news is that often kids don’t need medication to improve their migraines. Lifestyle changes, such as regular sleep, mealtimes, and physical activity can improve migraines significantly. Techniques such as biofeedback and meditation can be learned. Put in place early, these practices can turn into lifelong good habits that will help halt headaches before they start.

Continue Learning about Headache

Throbbing Headache? Try These Headache Remedies
When your head is pounding, do you head straight for the medicine cabinet? Before you pop any pills, try these natural headache remedies to prevent or...
What are some alternative therapies for headaches?
Managing your headaches without medication begins with looking at common headache triggers: stress, ...
What Your Headache Is Telling You
What Your Headache Is Telling YouWhat Your Headache Is Telling YouWhat Your Headache Is Telling YouWhat Your Headache Is Telling You
Chocolate, wine or sex could be to blame for your headaches.
Why Is Regular Sleep Important with Migraine?