Can exercise help prevent headaches?

Walking, swimming, and biking aren't just good for your heart health, your waist line, and your sexual magnetism. Regular aerobic exercise also means that you'll be having less regular headaches. How? It helps relieve stress and increases the levels of pain-killing endorphins. Similarly, yoga, stretching, and meditation also help reduce tension, and thus relax the chemical wackiness that can cause headaches.
You: Being Beautiful - The Owner's Manual to Inner and Outer Beauty

Most people think that beauty revolves around such things as lipstick, sweet eyes, or skinny jeans -- all those things that we can see (and obsess over) in the mirror. But the fact is that beauty...

Continue Learning about Headache

Is there a cure for a headache?
The cure for a headache depends on what type of headache you are suffering from. If you are sufferin...
What should I do before I see my doctor about my headaches?
Dr. Dawn MarcusDr. Dawn Marcus
Before seeing your doctor about your headaches, maintaining a headache diary and paying attention to...
Are Preventative Medications for Migraine Over the Counter or by Prescription?
Can Exercise Help Migraine Management?
Can Exercise Help Migraine Management?