What are common misconceptions of head and neck cancers?

Eric M. Genden, MD
Ear, Nose & Throat (Otolaryngology)
The most common misconception of cancer is that if you have it, you're going to die. In this video, Eric Genden, MD, an otolaryngologist at The Mount Sinai Medical Center, says that idea just doesn't apply anymore.

Continue Learning about Head & Neck Cancers

Is the swelling in front of my ear a type of head and neck cancer?
Brett Miles, MDBrett Miles, MD
There are a variety of conditions that can cause swelling in front of your ear. These include benign...
How is the stage of my head and neck cancer determined?
The stage of head and neck cancer is determined by establishing the location and spread of the tumor...
What are the symptoms of head and neck cancer?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Although the symptoms vary depending on the location of the head and neck cancer, one of the most co...
What Are the Most Prominent Head and Neck Cancers You See?