What happens in stage I of neuroblastoma?

Dr. Jeanne Morrison, PhD

Stage I of neuroblastoma is considered the most curable stage and is usually diagnosed very soon after birth. In this stage, the cancer is localized or concentrated in one location. Because of this, the cancer can be removed through surgery.

Continue Learning about Head & Neck Cancers

What do I need to know about caring for someone with head and neck cancer?
Caring for people with head and neck cancer involves helping them deal with the effects of the cance...
What does "staging" of my head and neck cancer mean?
Staging of head and neck cancer refers to the process of classifying the cancer into stages that des...
Is the swelling in front of my ear a type of head and neck cancer?
A swelling in front of an ear is most likely caused by an enlarged parotid gland, which is the large...
What Are the Most Prominent Head and Neck Cancers You See?