How do I manage my neuroblastoma on a daily basis?

You can manage your child's neuroblastoma on a daily basis by providing them with the care and support they need during this time. Cancer treatment can be long and arduous for your child and for you. It will help to learn everything you can about your child's disease and their treatment status. You may want to join a support group with other cancer patients and make use of the vast resources available to those with cancer. Try to provide your child with as normal an environment as possible.

Continue Learning about Head & Neck Cancers

What are the symptoms of head and neck cancer?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Although the symptoms vary depending on the location of the head and neck cancer, one of the most co...
What is the rate of incidence for head and neck cancers?
Head and neck cancers are currently responsible for approximately 3-5% of all cancers in the United ...
What are the types of head and neck cancer in children?
Types of head and neck Cancers in children include:    * Cancer of the Nose and Throat    * Esthesio...
What Are the Most Prominent Head and Neck Cancers You See?