How do I manage my neuroblastoma on a daily basis?

Dr. Jeanne Morrison, PhD

You can manage your child's neuroblastoma on a daily basis by providing them with the care and support they need during this time. Cancer treatment can be long and arduous for your child and for you. It will help to learn everything you can about your child's disease and their treatment status. You may want to join a support group with other cancer patients and make use of the vast resources available to those with cancer. Try to provide your child with as normal an environment as possible.

Continue Learning about Head & Neck Cancers

What are the symptoms of head and neck cancer?
Although the symptoms vary depending on the location of the head and neck cancer, one of the most co...
Why is HPV-derived head and neck cancer becoming more prevalent?
Evelyn Minaya, MDEvelyn Minaya, MD
We are not exactly sure why we are seeing a rise in HPV-related oral cancers, but we do think it has...
How prevalent is HPV-derived head and neck cancer?
Eric M. Genden, MDEric M. Genden, MD
Over the past decade there has been at least a four to five-fold increase in the number of tonsillar...
What do I need to know about caring for someone with head and neck cancer?
Caring for people with head and neck cancer involves helping them deal with the effects of the cance...