Why should I surround myself with happy people?

One path to happiness involves surrounding yourself with optimistic and happy people. Surrounding yourself with people who will encourage you, support you and are good listeners will fan your fire. Think about picking people to spend time with who make you laugh and smile.

This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com.

Continue Learning about Happiness

3 Happiness Myths—Busted
3 Happiness Myths—Busted
You’ve read the reports: Being happy and satisfied with life can make you healthier—helping your immune system, lowering your risk of stroke and heart...
3 Amazing Benefits of Gratitude
3 Amazing Benefits of Gratitude
The Thanksgiving holiday reminds us to take time out for gratitude. But if you can make thankfulness a core part of your daily mantra, you’ll reap so ...
Share Your Secrets to Boost Your Health
Share Your Secrets to Boost Your Health
Health Benefits of Giving
Health Benefits of Giving