How should I structure my day for a happy, organized life?

Ms. Ashley Koff, RD
To structure your day, set boundaries -- specific time periods during which certain tasks get completed while other, less important tasks wait. If you're prone to distractions such as e-mail, phone, or the television, put a system in place for blocking out these intrusions and addressing them only during certain times of the day. This may mean checking e-mail only once every four hours, or allowing the television to be on during specified time periods. Structure will help you to manage your busywork and place importance on things that are indeed important. Structure will also give you the motivation and inspiration to take charge in ways that will pull you out of a miserably inactive, inert, and indifferent life. You'll begin to feel happier and more in control, too.
Mom Energy: A Simple Plan to Live Fully Charged

From celebrated dietitian Ashley Koff and fitness trainer to the stars Kathy Kaehler comes Mom Energy, an exciting new way for moms to tap into their own natural and renewable sources of...

Continue Learning about Happiness