How does happiness improve your health?

Scientists say people with positive emotions tend to have more Immunoglobin A in their bodies. This is an important protein in the immune system and one of the body's key defenses against respiratory illness.

Continue Learning about Happiness

Nobody Likes a Braggart
Nobody Likes a Braggart
From the department of, “You Didn’t Really Say That?” we bring you a study: “The Unforeseen Costs of Extraordinary Experiences.” In this journal artic...
How can a hug boost my happiness?
Christine Carter, PhDChristine Carter, PhD
Hugs are more than just a way to show someone you care. In this video, sociologist and happiness...
3 Habits of Happy People
3 Habits of Happy People3 Habits of Happy People3 Habits of Happy People3 Habits of Happy People
Want to live happier and healthier? Check out these habits of happy people and learn how they can improve your mood and help you feel better.
How Can I Stop Worrying?
How Can I Stop Worrying?