How does happiness improve your health?

Scientists say people with positive emotions tend to have more Immunoglobin A in their bodies. This is an important protein in the immune system and one of the body's key defenses against respiratory illness.

Continue Learning about Happiness

Busy Woman's Guide: 3 Ways to Slow Down Time
Last week was a blur. I don’t remember any of it and found myself asking “Is it Sunday again already?” As a mom, watching my daughter’s toddlerhood so...
Find Your Sense of Purpose
Find Your Sense of Purpose
Got a great reason to jump out of bed in the morning? Only 37% of North Americans say they do, according to a recent Gallup Poll. But a study might mo...
What Is Linked to Greater Happiness, the Pursuit of Money or Valuing Your Time?
Sip Green Tea to Get Happy
Sip Green Tea to Get Happy