How can I feel happier naturally?

One way to feel happier naturally is simply to laugh more! In this video, psychologist Jeffrey Gardere, PhD, explains that if you can learn to laugh at yourself and be more positive in your life, you can experience a greater level of happiness.

Sure, antidepressants can be helpful if you're seriously depressed, but if you're in a funk or just not very happy, you don't have to go the pharmaceutical route. In this video, integrative medicine expert and Dr. Oz Show guest Andrew Weil talks about effective natural remedies for dissipating depression.

Continue Learning about Happiness

Happiness Rx: Use Your Strengths
Happiness Rx: Use Your Strengths
In the movie The Martian, astronaut Mark Watney, played by actor Matt Damon, uses perseverance, ingenuity and a wicked sense of humor to survive the r...
How can a hug boost my happiness?
Christine Carter, PhDChristine Carter, PhD
Hugs are more than just a way to show someone you care. In this video, sociologist and happiness...
Top 10 Most Optimistic Cities in America
Top 10 Most Optimistic Cities in AmericaTop 10 Most Optimistic Cities in AmericaTop 10 Most Optimistic Cities in AmericaTop 10 Most Optimistic Cities in America
Find out where optimism is helping people stay young.
How Can Worrying Affect My Health?
How Can Worrying Affect My Health?