Can happiness extend your life?

If you're already healthy, happiness acts as a preventive measure. The happier you are, the more you'll see positive changes in your health. Independent seniors who live with relatives or live alone experience longer lives if they're happy. Those living in nursing facilities, who already tend to have health problems, don't experience the same longevity.

Continue Learning about Happiness

Confessions of a Happy Woman
Confessions of a Happy Woman
I have written before about the fact that women (over 50) want to be happy. In follow-up I think it would be helpful to give a personal example by sha...
Share Your Secrets to Boost Your Health
Share Your Secrets to Boost Your Health
What Is Linked to Greater Happiness, the Pursuit of Money or Valuing Your Time?
The Karaoke Cure: Sing Away Stress and Boost Self-Esteem