What is the threading method of hair removal?

A hair-removal technique from the Middle East and India is popular in salons in the Big Apple. It's called threading and uses no chemicals. The technique involves creating a loop with thread and pulling out the hair from the root. It's gentler on your skin than waxing and the results last longer than tweezing. Best of all, it only costs about $10.
This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Hair Removal

What medications are available to remove facial hair?
If you want to remove unwanted facial hair, your doctor may prescribe a topical cream containing efl...
Is it okay to use my husband's razor to shave my bikini line?
Don't be tempted to use your husband's razor! In this video, ob-gyn Dr. Lauren Streicher explain...
What's the best way to get rid of nose hair?
As tempting as it is to pull nose hairs out like you're pulling weeds from your garden, don't yank. ...
How can I get rid of facial hair?
Dr. Doris Day, MDDr. Doris Day, MD
One method that gives lasting results is electrolysis. It is considered permanent, but maintenance t...