Is there another name for hair removal creams?

Dr. Doris Day, MD
Dermatology
They are also called depilatories. Olay just launched a new one that is effective and easy to use and is available at your local drug store.

Yes, hair removal creams, lotions, gels and sprays are also called depilatories.

Continue Learning about Hair Removal

What is the best way to get rid of unwanted body hair?
There are lots of options for dealing with significant amounts of unwanted bodyhair.Some people pr...
What should I know before I get the MiraSmooth procedure?
Whitney Bowe, MDWhitney Bowe, MD
Before getting the MiraSmooth procedure, you should talk to your doctor about the recovery period, t...
What's a good way to remove my pubic hair?
Lauren Streicher, MDLauren Streicher, MD
There’s a multimillion-dollar industry that has evolved surrounding pubic fashion, and there is no s...
What Is the Difference Between Laser Hair Removal and Electrolysis?