What is a cheap way for men to remove body hair?

The most affordable way for men to remove hair is by shaving. Shaving may last only 1 to 3 days, so frequent shaving is necessary. Another inexpensive hair removal option is waxing, which can be done at home or, preferably, in a salon. Waxing—pulling hair out from the roots—can be painful, especially when removing thick hair that covers a large area of skin, but hair regrowth is generally lighter and less noticeable than after shaving. If you are considering hair removal, talk with your doctor or dermatologist about which treatment options may work best for you.

Continue Learning about Hair Removal

What is Vaniqua?
Arthur W. Perry, MDArthur W. Perry, MD
The drug Vaniqua (eflornithine) slows the production of hair and causes it to form improperly. T...
How can I avoid over-tweezing my eyebrows?
YouBeautyYouBeauty
Over-tweezing is a common brow mistake and can make your eyebrows look scary and harsh. If you prefe...
What are the side effects of laser hair reduction?
Dr. Ellen Marmur, MDDr. Ellen Marmur, MD
Any kind of laser creates a controlled wound that revs up the inflammatory system to launch a respon...
What Is the Difference Between Laser Hair Removal and Electrolysis?