How can I prevent my hairline from receding?

Male pattern baldness is genetic, but there are some things that can be done to prevent it. Learn more about this topic in this video with Dr. Oz.

Continue Learning about Hair Loss

I Shed a Lot—Is That Normal?
I Shed a Lot—Is That Normal?
Some shedding is perfectly normal. In fact, most people lose around 50 to 100 hairs every day. But nobody wants to lose more hair than that, and seein...
What is hair loss?
Some hair loss is a naturally occurring process, but losing large amounts of hair is known as baldne...
What is hair loss in women?
Celeste Robb-NicholsonCeleste Robb-Nicholson
Hair loss (alopecia) is one of the most common female hair disorders, with more than a third of wome...
What Are the Latest Advances in Hair Transplant Procedures?