Can brushing my hair too much result in hair loss?

Possibly, but it is more likely to cause breakage than hair loss. However, you can have hair loss after years of constant strain or pulling from a tight pony tail or other tight hairdos.

Continue Learning about Hair Loss

When should I call my doctor if I have hair loss?
It depends on what type of hair loss, or alopecia, you have. The most common type in men is male pat...
What are the symptoms of hair loss?
Hair falls out of your scalp as part of its natural process. The average person loses about 100 hair...
How do I manage hair loss on a daily basis?
On a daily basis, you should treat your hair gently by letting it air dry when possible and avoiding...
Does hair loss affect men and women differently?
Hair loss does affect men and women differently. Hair loss that is caused by heredity, or androgenet...