Why do I have dandruff?

Sometimes dandruff is just the result of dry skin, but it can also be caused by other skin conditions like eczema or psoriasis.

Continue Learning about Hair Diseases (Hair Disorders)

Are hair disorders serious?
Hair diseases are not serious by themselves. However, a hair disorder can be serious if there is an ...
As a woman, how can I deal with excessive hair?
Celeste Robb-NicholsonCeleste Robb-Nicholson
Just as hormones influence hair loss in women, they can also cause an overgrowth of hair. It often o...
What is trichodynia?
Trichodynia is the feeling of pain on the scalp or in the hair that some people feel when they are e...
What is the duration of a hair disorder?
The duration of a hair disorder would depend on the type of disorder and the therapy administered. S...