How will my hair disorder affect my quality of life?

Diana Meeks
Diana Meeks on behalf of Sigma Nursing

Your quality of life will depend on how you handle your hair disorder. It will also depend on what kind of disorder you are experiencing. It may be that your disorder is temporary, in which case, you may be able to easily manage it until it passes. If your condition is permanent or prolonged, your quality of life could suffer greatly if you do not manage your condition on a daily basis.

Continue Learning about Hair Diseases (Hair Disorders)

What is hirsutism?
Hirsutism is a condition where women have excess facial and body hair. The hair is dark and coarse l...
What causes trichodynia?
It's unknown what causes trichodynia. Because it often presents in conjunction with depression, anxi...
As a woman, how can I deal with excessive hair?
Celeste Robb-NicholsonCeleste Robb-Nicholson
Just as hormones influence hair loss in women, they can also cause an overgrowth of hair. It often o...
What increases my risk for hair disorders?
Being that there are a variety of hair disorders, there are also a variety of risk factors. For inst...