What precautions should I take when I dye my hair?

The best way to ensure that you don't have an allergic reaction when coloring your hair is to test the dye first on a small patch of your skin. Never leave the dye on for longer than the directions recommend, follow the instructions carefully, and rinse the dye out of your hair thoroughly when finished.

Continue Learning about Hair Coloring

Are hair colors associated with different health conditions?
Hair color can be related to  different health conditions or diseases. To learn more about the r...
Can coloring, dyeing, or bleaching damage my hair?
YouBeautyYouBeauty
Chemical processing, such as coloring, can harm your hair. Here’s how to minimize the damage. Semi-...
What is the best hair dye, natural or conventional?
The best hair dye for you may depend on the color change you are looking for. If you want to be ...
How can I have healthy hair if I use hair dye?
Although hair dyes can increase your risk for breakage, you can still have healthy, color-treate...