Is it safe to bleach my eyebrows at home?

You can lighten your brows to make them appear more subtle, but don’t try bleaching your own brows at home. “They can turn orange,” celebrity brow expert Anastasia Soare told us. “Instead, try semi-permanent hair color in a lighter shade, and leave it on for just one minute. It’s safer to do it again in a few days (if you still want to go lighter).”

Continue Learning about Hair Coloring

Are hair colors associated with different health conditions?
Hair color can be related to  different health conditions or diseases. To learn more about the r...
When is it safe to dye my hair if I am pregnant?
Paula GreerPaula Greer
If you were a dye-hard before you got pregnant, you may wonder if it's okay to continue to color. Fi...
Is It Safe to Dye My Hair While Pregnant?
Is It Safe to Dye My Hair While I am Pregnant?