Are hair colors associated with different health conditions?

Keri Peterson, MD
Your hair color can impact your physical health; blondes, brunettes and redheads are all susceptible to different health issues. Watch internal medicine specialist Keri Peterson, MD, explain how hair color can predispose you to different conditions.
Hair color can be related to  different health conditions or diseases.

To learn more about the relationship between hair color and health, watch this video by Dr. Oz. 

Continue Learning about Hair Coloring

Why is there concern that hair dyes may cause cancer?
Riverside Cancer Care CenterRiverside Cancer Care Center
Many people in the U.S. and Europe use hair dyes. It is estimated that more than one-third of women ...
How can I make hair coloring last longer?
No matter how "permanent" your chemical hair color claims to be, or how expertly it was applied, all...
Is It Safe to Dye My Hair While I am Pregnant?
Is It Safe to Dye My Hair While Pregnant?