What should I do if regular shampooing doesn't help?

You can try an over-the-counter dandruff shampoo to help combat the problem or speak with your doctor if you think you need a stronger treatment.

Continue Learning about Hair & Beauty

5 Steps to Safer Body Hair Grooming
5 Steps to Safer Body Hair Grooming
In War for Planet of the Apes, Andy Serkis (the ape Ceaser) and Woody Harrelson (the Colonel) sport virtually the same coiffure. It seems both Ceaser ...
What's the best way to straighten my hair?
We recommend blow-drying your hair and flattening your curly locks with a flatiron. Brazilian Bl...
How can I protect my hair from chlorine?
YouBeautyYouBeauty
Swimming in a pool may feel heavenly, but the chlorine is hellish for your hair. The chemicals in ch...
Best Technique for Applying Lip Color
Best Technique for Applying Lip Color