What should I do if regular shampooing doesn't help?

You can try an over-the-counter dandruff shampoo to help combat the problem or speak with your doctor if you think you need a stronger treatment.

Continue Learning about Hair & Beauty

5 Steps to Safer Body Hair Grooming
5 Steps to Safer Body Hair Grooming
In War for Planet of the Apes, Andy Serkis (the ape Ceaser) and Woody Harrelson (the Colonel) sport virtually the same coiffure. It seems both Ceaser ...
Should I wash my hair every day?
You should wash your hair as often as your hair type and personal activities require. For exampl...
How can I protect my hair from chlorine?
YouBeautyYouBeauty
Swimming in a pool may feel heavenly, but the chlorine is hellish for your hair. The chemicals in ch...
Hair Trends That Could Be Harmful to Your Health