What can I do to make my hair look younger and healthier?

Like the skin, the hair can reveal a lot about your overall health. Learn more about remedies for damaged hair in this video of Dr. Oz.

Continue Learning about Hair & Beauty

What causes facial hair on women?
Some women experience excessive and embarrassing facial hair. In this video, Dr. Oz establishes ...
Which treatments are safe to get at a medi spa?
Paul S. Nassif, MDPaul S. Nassif, MD
The treatments that are safe to get at a medi spa include nail, hair and some facial treatments; cos...
Can I train my hair to be less oily?
YouBeautyYouBeauty
Many a hairstylist claims that if you wash your hair less often you can actually train your hair to ...
Does the use of curlers and curling irons damage my hair?
Electrically heated hair curlers and curling irons have been in use for a significant time. They are...