How can I make my thick hair manageable?

Although ladies with fine hair might kill for some of your hair volume, your strands may be hard to manage. The key here is getting the right haircut for your hair type. Investing in a great cut can make all the difference in the world.

Continue Learning about Hair & Beauty

5 Steps to Safer Body Hair Grooming
5 Steps to Safer Body Hair Grooming
In War for Planet of the Apes, Andy Serkis (the ape Ceaser) and Woody Harrelson (the Colonel) sport virtually the same coiffure. It seems both Ceaser ...
What causes hair to turn grey?
Howard L. Brooks, MDHoward L. Brooks, MD
 Genes have a lot to do with how hair greys, but other factors can play a role as well, says derma...
Should a woman groom her pubic hair?
Good In BedGood In Bed
Many men and women have questions about pubic hair. The variety of grooming treatments available tod...
How to Make Your Own All-Natural Hair Mask